[bct] Re: Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:13:06 -0500

Yeah I know what you mean, my State VR promises me one thing and then does
something else.

Rick

    From: Frank Lizarde
    Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:31:39 -0800

    Hi,
    Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but I know that there's allot of
good, knowledgeable, and caring people on this list.
    Does anyone have any info that would help me with a problem with SSI?
    It's not a big problem, only 29000 dollars worth!
    Ouch, ouch, and triple ouch!
    I don't want to get to personal on this list, but I don't know who to turn
to, or maybe if there's an agency that helps with these kind of things.
    Sad and concerned face!
    Please, hel'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'p!
    Frank