[bct] Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:31:39 -0800

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but I know that there's allot of good,
knowledgeable, and caring people on this list.
Does anyone have any info that would help me with a problem with SSI?
It's not a big problem, only 29000 dollars worth!
Ouch, ouch, and triple ouch!
I don't want to get to personal on this list, but I don't know who to turn to,
or maybe if there's an agency that helps with these kind of things.
Sad and concerned face!
Please, hel'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'p!