[bct] Re: Problem with Mobile Speak?

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:52:03 -0500

The tech (if you can call him that) told you what/! Putting a SIM card in an unlocked phone won't damage your SIM card...that's probably the stupidest thing I've heard today, and I've probably heard several stupid things today. Wow...that's amazing. I suppose it's not inconceivable that your SIM card is going bad...but I really don't buy it. There's no reason you can't get an unlocked phone. And the Nokia phones are super easy to unlock anyway. Definitely check out www.nokiausa.com for buying unlocked phones sold through their partnership with letstalk. Unfortunately, i expect all of the mobile providers have some kind of issue like techs that make things up.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx : Phone: 888-752-8339