[bct] Re: Problem with Mobile Speak?

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:48:53 -0500

Think it'll depend on how cheap you can find a 6600 :)

I've seen you can get an unlocked Nokia 6670 for $299. 6682 for $399. Both from letstalk.com and you have to get them that way (or check eBay!), because T-Mobile doesn't currently have any Series 60 phones...well...maybe the N90, but that's like $500 or something.
On Mar 19, 2006, at 1:15 PM, Larry Skutchan wrote:

I'd go for the new phone!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>