[bct] Re: Problem with Mobile Speak?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:15:11 -0500

I'd go for the new phone!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:50 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: Problem with Mobile Speak?

Hi! Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm sorry to hear that the phone
is probably dead, althought it isn't a total surprise. However, if Code
Factory is willing to transfer the license, then that makes it slightly
more bareable. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Do you think I
should just try and track down another 6600, or should I just go ahead and
get a newer phone while I'm having to spend the money?
Thanks again for the response.

Other related posts: