[bct] Re: Problem with Mobile Speak?

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:50:29 -0500

Hi! Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm sorry to hear that the phone 
is probably dead, althought it isn't a total surprise. However, if Code 
Factory is willing to transfer the license, then that makes it slightly 
more bareable. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Do you think I 
should just try and track down another 6600, or should I just go ahead and 
get a newer phone while I'm having to spend the money?
Thanks again for the response.

Other related posts: