[bct] Re: Posting a podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:17:44 -0500

You've hit it right on the head, Mary.
Lynnette
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: Posting a podcast

Dan,

If you post the info about your podcast submission here on the list, as some people do, then we will all know about it and be looking for it to download. I've sent individual notes to Larry too, but I guess either way he'll find out something's out on the FTP site.

I hope you do a podcast soon. It would be a treat to hear from a few new people, and as always, it's always a treat to hear from everyone else too. Podcasting is so addictive and so much fun!

Mary