[bct] Re: Popup question

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:33:26 +0100

Angie, do you have Google or Yahoo Toolbars? google Toolbar certainly has its own popup blocker. If that's the cause, you can let popups work on selected sites.

Have you got active scripting enabled in your browser security settings? Presumably this could have an effect, too.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>