[bct] Re: Popup question

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:57:53 -0500

Do you have any other pop-up blocker software on your system? Some firewall products include ad blockers and popup window blokers as part of their program feature set, so anything like that might be causing you issues as well if such a tool is running.
Where or on what sites are you experiencing trouble?
Just as a side note, SuperAdBlocker is a very good pop-up blocker. It not only blocks most types of popups and banners, but it also whipes out *most* of the sponsored search results that come up on sites like google before the ones you actually care about. It works well.
Just my thoughts, for what they're worth.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed