[bct] Re: Popcorn

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:33:32 -0400

Hi Jake,
I just listened to Jason Castonguay's pop corn podcast this morning and it reminded me what my mom did years ago.
Two slight changes though.
She would first measure the oil and pour it into the pot, then measure the popcorn in the same cup and not cleaning it between thinking a little oil on the corn would not hurt.
After popping, she would melt a stick of butter and then sprinkle it over the popped corn then add the salt and shake it up.
It did make the house smell great!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>