[bct] Re: Poodle Cast Question

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 21:33:21 -0600

Hi Lisa,

Glad you enjoyed the poodlecast. No, I've never attempted clipping him
myself and I personally don't know of anybody who is blind that does.
I like to get Josef's hair cut at least every six weeks, but you don't
have to do it that often. As a matter of fact, I forgot to mention
that if people do want to let a poodle's hair grow, you can to a
certain extent, but if you do, you have to keep it brushed or it would
get all matted and tangled. And another thing about letting their hair
grow out, you'd have to still keep the hair around their eyes trimmed,
or it would start hanging in their eyes. Now that you could do for
sure. I still wouldn't want to go over three months or so without a
trip to the groomer.

If you ever do decide to get a poodle, search around for the best
price, for grooming, and some will do it cheaper since it's a guide

By the way, you can upload your podcast to the ftp site just by using
internet explorer. If you do, you only have to put in the user log-in
Bct and password submit, and once you're in the folder, you can simply
copy and paste.

Will be looking forward to hearing a podcast from you. I remember you
also from the blazie notetakers list.

Pam and poodle Josef