[bct] Re: Poodle Cast

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:00:22 -0600

Hi Debee,

He'd love doing it I'm sure, but in light of recent discussions about
only being able to use music in the public domain, hmm, not sure which
song we could do. He plays mostly jazz and classical. Not sure if most
classical is in the public domain or not. Oh boy, here we go again,
Yes in fact I remember about thirty-five years ago or so, on a tape
you did for me you played a song recorded with lots of harmony and
accompaniments, all played on the recorder. It was really cool. The
musical instrument, the recorder that is.