[bct] Re: Poodle Cast

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:14:46 -0800

Pam,

Since you love playing with audio stuff, maybe  you could convince John to
play a piece on the piano, then you could make a second track of him
accompanying himself on the trumpet and submit it as a podcast. Would he
find that fun?

when I was a kid, I always did that for my sister, taped her playing one
instrument, and then recorded her accompanying herself on another
instrument. Many kids are probably too shy, but we'd probably all enjoy
hearing him. And you could simply play back the first recording while making
the second. Not studio quality, but good enough for us amateurs!

--Debee