[bct] Re: Poodle Cast

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:20:03 -0500

Hey Pam,
Just to ease your mind; you did mention about the brushing if the hair gets
long, and the importance of clipping the hair around the eyes because you
said it would hang over the eyes.  And, you sounded just fine; not nervous
or anything.  by the way, was someone playing the piano somewhere in the
background?  We thought we heard someone practicing.

Maria R.