[bct] Re: Podcasts not showing up in Juice

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 16:24:46 -0500

hi. Yep, i can definitely confirm this, I saw at least 4 or 5 podcasts that I had to manually download from the website instead of Juice. i'm wondering if maybe it isn't time for Lary to flush the rss feed and only provide the most recent month's worth of podcasts instead of having all, what is it now, 630 podcasts on there? that's a bit much.
I've seen some podcasts from last december re-download too, and I had alreadydeleted those and didn't really want them back because they were Christmas related, and this is May.
So it sounds like the BCT podcast feed is a bit messed up.

At 02:56 PM 5/7/2006, you wrote:
I see nothing newer than the Scientific Calculator podcast listed in Juice,
while there are several newer than that listed on the web site. Is anyone
else having this problem?

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: jamie_pauls@xxxxxxxxxxx