[bct] Re: Podcasting questions

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:05:41 -0500

You're welcome.
Well...let's see.  I gave out the link to my feed.  It's
http://superlynne.libsyn.com/rss

Now, finding feeds is another matter.  If you use Juice (formerly known as
iPodder), you can perform an Alt-V and go to their directory to locate
feeds.  Once you find one you like, you Enter on it and a dialog box is
displayed. Simply press Enter to accept the feed.

I do believe that Larry has some how-to podcasts on iPodder in his treasure
trove.

Basically, when you locate a feed, you copy it with Ctrl-C, open iPodder and
press Ctrl-N to add a feed.  paste the feed address with Ctrl-V and press
Enter.

you can also download the accessible podcatcher.
here's the link.  Just tab to the download link.

Hope this helps.
Lynnette