[bct] Re: Podcasting questions

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 05:45:18 -0600

Of course you should.  Go for it.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Emerson
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:07 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Podcasting questions

Lynnette and list,

This instruction list that you sent makes me want to start my own podcast;
but what could I say!!! I live a much quieter life these days. But nobody
said I have to podcast very often! It sure is tempting though. If nothing
else, people could put up with my discussions of hollistic medicine, or my
religious views, or folk music, or why and how to get out of the rat race,
oh I don't know; should I go for it?? What do you all think?