[bct] Re: Podcast switch to libsyn.com

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:11:28 -0500

I guess I am still not figuring out the podcast issue past the point of producing the mp3 file. Why use feedburner if you have libsyn? I have yet to figure out what feedburner does, anyway. Is there anywhere where one can get a concise, step by step list of what to do in order to take your mp3 file and turn it into a podcast. Every tutorial I read wants to jabber incessantly about blogs, I am uninterested in a blog, just want a site to put podcasts where people can subscribe.

Thanks,

Dan