[bct] Re: Podcast quality

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:25:31 -0400

This isn't CNN it's BCT.  No one is getting paid here to contribute.  I
think most of us can't afford $300 - $500 for a higher quality recorder or
$150 and up for hi quality microphones.  Many can't even afford a olympus.
So please take that in to account and just understand that everyones
podcasts are not going to be studio quality.

I think its much more important to do a good podcast that is not full of
extra stuff that doesn't add anything to the topic of the podcast.

Be thankful we have all the people we have making podcasts and for all the
things we learn about from them and maybe be a bit less concerned about what
high priced microphone or recorder is being used to produce it.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928