[bct] Re: Podcast quality

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:55:41 -0400

You all are so worried about a little hiss.  I hear absulutely terrible
podcasts on here a lot that have tons of wind noise, no editing and way more
content than is necessary to do the podcast.  You know something?  If I
don't like a podcast I simply delete it and don't listen.

Some of you have the best equipment at your disposal and do wonderful
podcasts.  Some like me only have the olympus recorder and I think do quite
well with what they have.  I say just do the best you can with what you have
even if its just a audio cassette recorder or even a bookport.  Every one
has something they can offer to the group and should be allowed to
contribute without the debate as to how good or bad everyones podcasts are.

Thats just my opinion for what it matters.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx