[bct] Re: Podcast quality

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:21:20 -0500

I can definitely go along with that. I just find it curious that
quality in some cases is subjective; like a sense of humor I guess.
But it's interesting that so many of us can't hear the hiss apparently
produced with the Olympus. I can with the built-in microphone, but not
with the external. When I listen to recordings made with the Olympus
DS-2 and external mics with head phones, I'm right there. Haha, but as
I write this, I sit here and listen to a hiss in my right ear brought
about by my hearing condition. Not pleasant. Maybe the Olympus merely
conforms to my reality, unfortunate as it can be in that regard.