[bct] Re: Podcast quality

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:40:09 -0500

And I'm beginning to feel this is becoming a bit heated. Maybe we should all just stop for a minute? Just an idea, cuz I'd hate to see an argument ensuing. It's not right now, but hopefully it can stay that way.
And we should be able to talka bout this stuff objectively or personally, without anyone feeling like they shouldn't record, because that's simply not true or fair to anyone here.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>