[bct] Re: Podcast quality

  • From: "joseli Walter" <joseli.walter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:46:12 -0500

I agree as being one of those lacking the proper equipment to make a podcast that sounds as good as the rest, actually, I think my casts are the worst sounding ones out there, but lary, being the saint that he is still puts them up on the site.

Joseli Walter

Live and let live. delete what you don't like!