[bct] Re: Podcast on degunking Windows

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:36:37 -0800

Debee,

There's always new stuff to learn about Windows. I've read some of the same stuff you have, but haven't done nearly as much. Mostly I've gotten into the registry and puttered around in there a bit, but I wouldn't recommend that to people who don't know what they're doing; so sure, any Windows cleanup would be great. I would probably pay the most attention to anything you could say about how to keep the hard drive from filling up with obsolete files and useless junk. Windows seems to like keeping a lot of useless junk around.

Looks like your future gets more and more crowded with stuff to do, with all these podcasts you're planning! But you always do them so well.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss