[bct] Re: Podcast on degunking Windows

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:25:50 -0500

Well, my memory is a little hazy but as I recall, I think I was able to use
it with Vocal Eyes with no sighted assistance.  Actually, I think Steve
Gibson still sells and develops SpinRite, but not sure if it is still a dos
application or what.  It could be something that runs under the recovery
console.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx