[bct] Re: Podcast on degunking Windows

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:09:07 -0700

I had few problems, but then, I have a husband could help if I did have a

Norton Utilities saved my bacon a couple of times too.  I accidentally
deleted about 160 medical reports before I printed them once and was
panicked until I remembered reading in Personal computing, I think it was,
that Norton Utilities had a recover feature--DOS did not at that time.  I
rushed out, got Norton and saved my files, and what a relief that was not
having to type them over again.

Rose Combs