[bct] Re: Podcast on degunking Windows

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:52:19 -0500

I would. Thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Podcast on degunking Windows

Hi Deebee,

That would be good. I am pretty good with Xp and would like to get better.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>