[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:26:53 -0500

I wonder why someone doesn't put something like this with examples into a nice
presentation that perspective screen reader users could use as background
information.  I sure wish I had something like this when I got started, and it
seems to be something that noone wants to talk about.  I'd love to publish that
report or an update to it, too.  If someone wants to sue, we've got Dan's team
on our side (rrin), but I can't see how suppressing valuable information like
that is in anyone's interest.  Hey, let the screen reader folks tell their side
of the story, too--unedited.