[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:40:05 -0700

I have a friend who had glaucoma and has had both eyes removed.  she was in
a Christian bookstore one day and a lady kept telling her that she would be
healed and would be able to see.  My friend finally left that store in favor
of another one she was so annoyed, and she is a devout church-goer.
In my adult life I have not found a church where I felt comfortable and
accepted, however, I have not gone looking for years either.  My mother
thinks I am going to Hell because I don't attend several services weekly.  I
maybe, but sometimes I think Hell is right here on earth and I have had my
share of it.
Sorry, I guess my dysthymia is more active this morning.

Rose Combs