[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:23:21 -0700

I think I wrote on this list a few months ago about how church ladies who
visited my grandmother kept telling me when I was about five that if only I
were good I'd be able to see.  For a whole summer I tried so hard to be
good, and every Sunday morning I thought that maybe that day would be the
day, and of course, it was not.  Eventually I cam to realize that it would
not be any different on Sunday no matter who hard I tried.

Rose Combs