[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:35:08 -0800

Next time someone tells you that you don't have enough faith, ask them two

1) How much is enough?

2) If some of those faith healers are so good, why aren't they volunteering in

This is pretty radical, coming from me, since I am a Christian, but I have
really had it with faith healers, healing services, and people who seem to
think that once you begin believing, your brain should go into permanent
hibernation. Part of the reason I don't go to church any more is the old
numbers, nickels and noise thing; how much money, how many attendees, and how
big a production?