[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:38:13 -0600

There's a place near me called the Blind Faith Cafe, and they serve mostly vegetarian and vegan food. I've gotten a few things from them and they were actually very good. This coming from someone who is not much for vegetables, at least I didn't used to be much for veggies. But this place is honestly pretty good. they have a great vegan pumpkin pie.