[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Marla Wertman" <marla.wertman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:23:41 -0500

Hi everyone, I just want to say first that we are sorry for starting this, I
realize that we all have very strong opinions about our screen reader.  The
podcast was only
our opinion, I personally am tired of people thinking that Jaws is the only
option I have known many people to go for assistive technology evaluations and
they were
not given a choice. I understand that we all have different needs and that
should be considered during an evaluation.On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:15:37 -0800,
Frank