[bct] Re: Podcast on comparing JAWS and Window-Eyes

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:09:01 -0600

I agree David. When I was working as a receptionist at a nonprofit organization, I was forced to use window-Eyes even after I had requested JFW, since I knew a lot more about JFW and still do. But i somehow managed to do all right. In the end rehab did get me JAWS, but the tech person from the Chicago Lighthouse didn't install it properly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>