[bct] Re: Podcast on Norton Ghost

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:08:26 -0600

Is Acronis True Image any good for that imaging task? I suppose many are good for making images but the blind nightmare comes when some real nasty virus or piece of spyware gets in and makes things so you must format. There is spyware that requires use of visual verification to get rid of so then a format is the only way free of it that could be accessible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>