[bct] Podcast ideas

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:08:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am looking for podcast ideas.  If anyone has some kind of computer related
subject they would like to hear about I may be able to do it.  I was thinking
about doing some computer maintenance  podcasts or other computer related
podcasts such as setting up various programs and that kind of thing.  Let me
know what you  would like to hear.  I am wanting to use my WS320 for some
recording.

Thanks,

Rick

=====