[bct] Re: Podcast almost ready

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:13:20 -0600

Hi Mary:
First, please let me apologize if I have somehow communicated that I have no
respect for women.  I worry so about the way my message content changes in the
reading of text from when I wrote it that if I have written anything offending
you please tell me so I may be more careful in the future.  I too have joined
ourmedia and archive.  I am about to download the publishing software and hope
Larry will share with us the process for correctly creating the necessary file
and information to start up the feed.