[bct] Podcast almost ready

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:02:19 -0800

Hi all,

Well I got the file created, and used Studio Recorder to do some wonderfully
detailed editing, clearing out mike noises, half started sentences, stuff like
that. I love, love, love, love Studio Recorder's editing! Love it! Can't say
enough about it! Even did some trimming at beginning and end of file. Man, that
program is great! I got as picky with it as when I did technical writing! But
don't worry, you experienced folks will find out where I edited. But it was
lots of fun.

I downloaded the publishing software, and need to know what comes next. I have
no idea how to get the feed address to tell people about; haven't even decided
on the web what the podcast will be called, although the file name will be
grp_1.mp3 which stands for G Rated Podcast. I guess it will be enclosed in
appropriate tags.

I just need to know what to do next. Do I just run the publishing software? I'm
registered with archive and ourmedia.

Nearly there, I hope.

Mary