[bct] Re: Podcast Question

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 05:34:39 -0800

Hi list,

There has been so much discussion about quality degradation when converting from MP3 to wave, editing, then converting back to MP3. Is the quality degradation really that noticeable? I did this a number of times in the past, and although my hearing isn't perfect, I heard everything well enough and didn't notice a problem with quality. I'm just questioning if quality degradation is really that noticeable to the average person; if not, why worry about it? My view is just to get the information out there and not get concerned about how high or low the quality is. This is supposed to be fun, after all.

Mary
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson