[bct] Re: Podcast Question

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:25:34 -0500

I am good at timing.  That's exactly what I want to do, overlay the comments
with the original file.  Is that in the Mix menu, and can I use the bypass
option to see how the file will sound?
I'm new at audio production and am teaching myself.  I've enjoyed recording
since I was a kid, so this is going to come easy to me.

                              Matt Roberts