[bct] Re: Podcast Question

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:21:01 -0500

Hi,

I do the same kind of field podcasts.  I have had to insert recordings in,
but I too might want to insert a voice over in the silence of some kind of
sound seing recoridn.g

Can Studio Recorder do this, or just Sound Forge?

I too would be curious about how to do such a thing.

Regards,
Mika

P.S.: I too have a hard time "talking to myself" making these podcasts :).
Sometimes what I have done is held up my cell phone so it looks like I am
talking on the phone but I am really talking on the podcast.