[bct] Re: Podcast Question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:06:47 -0600

Matt, You can do what you want to do in sound forge, although you may
have to deal with some reasonably exact times.  There are a couple ways
in the program where you can overlay one file which you have copied to
the clipboard on to another one and have the main file either stay the
same volume or decrease in volume so that your overlay is better heard.
I can certainly offer help if this is the route you want to go.

Neal