[bct] Podcast 23.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:45:01 -0600

Howdy, list.  This is to let you all know that Podcast 23 is now up on my
web site, and you can go and get it.  See the signature at the end of my
message.  This show is all about Talks, MobileSpeak, and the Nokia 6682 cell
phone.  It is not a comparison of screen readers, so don't expect me to say
which is better.  I simply want you all to have an idea of how we use cell
phones with screen reading technology.  I also talk about installation, and
I let you know that, depending on the feedback I get, we'll keep going.
Maybe there will be a Talks podcast, or a MobileSpeak podcast.  Who knows.
Right now, though, I simply hope you all will enjoy the show, and let me
know if you want it to continue.  I depend on your feedback and your
suggestions.  Thank you.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ