[bct] Podcast 12

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 03:30:07 -0800

Thanks for your comments on my podcast. I certainly hope some time soon you can
also do podcasts with your new WS320. Let me know any questions you have; if
you send them to the list, then others with WS320 machines can chime in and
help out too. Some how I have a feeling you have a lot to say and a lot to
share. I didn't think I did, but things just keep cropping up. As they say,
life is what happens when you make other plans, even if you don't think you're
planning too much. Podcasting is great that way; when you share your life,
people can share theirs too, and we all learn something in the process.