[bct] PodCast suggestion for some one

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:14:56 -0500

I believe one of the folks on this list that has several podcasts under his
belt mentioned at one time that he owned a Yamaha Tyros
keyboard.  I think his name was Charles, but not sure.  I for one would love
to hear a podcast on this instrument.  It is an amazing keyboard and
although I have heard demos on some of its sounds and styles elsewhere on
the net, I would be really interested in seeing how this instrument is
mastered by a blind person.
I personally own a Yamaha PSR3000, and it has a lot of the same voices and
styles of the Tyros, but some of its nicest features are buried in menus
and I am very curious to see how accessible the Tyros can or can't be.  I am
not a professional musician by any means, but do enjoy playing my PSR3000,
but wish it were easier to use.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx