[bct] Re: Pod cast on nagra digital recorder

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:04:49 -0600

Ah, yes, the Nagra.  I used to own the analog version.  fifteen pounds
with 12 D size batteries that added an additional 3 pounds.  A very nice
unit.  I may have purchased the larger digital Nagra had Sound Devices
not come out with their recorder.  Thanks Gary for a wonderful review.
It brought back old memories.

Neal