[bct] Plextalk ptr1

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:40:37 -0000

Debbie asked if I record onto a flash card or cd with the plextalk.  Actually I
have a 5 gb hard drive which fits into the pcmcia slot, but if I use the
built-in microphone, you can hear the noise from this.  So, sometimes I record
onto a flash card.  I don't record directly onto a cd, because this is not
totally reliable especially if you need to move the ptr1.  Also, recording onto
cd uses much more battery power.

Hope this helps