[bct] Re: Please Read: My Experience with 1and1 Internet, Inc.

  • From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:51:03 -0700

No doubt.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chetan Bakhru
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:40 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Please Read: My Experience with 1and1 Internet, Inc.

I filed a complaint to the FTC. Feww, at least I don't have to deal with
them anymore; I was scared that they were gonna send my info to a debt
collection agency, but I got an e-mail this morning with a credit invoice
saying they refunded the money. Thank god. They'll never have a chance with
me again.