[bct] Pleasantview ghost

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:36:57 -0400

Hi Larry and List
Just finished listening to your ghost-cast.  Interesting.  You just never know
about these things.  Your daughter sounds pretty spooked, though.  <smile>

I, too, enjoyed your podcast with Rob regarding voice recorder accessibility.
I don't know yet how we can get the developers to at least think about
accessibility but I refuse to give up on it.  They seem to come a wee bit close
and then they drop the ball.      We just have to find a way to make them keep
it in their hands.

I've been going between several microphones and making all kinds of recordings.
 I'll get it down some day.

right now, I'm preparing a podcast on my week, which includes some  hobbies.

Gonna get back to it,