[bct] Playback and Podcasting

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:41:19 -0600

Group:

I took the liberty of saving a half a dozen messages about the recent Podcast of the Playback mag including the interview with Michael Moody of NLS and printed them in braille and sent them to Mr. Ed.

I included several with offers to help and tried in my cover letter to explain how offering Playback as a Podcast could increase his listeners, save him money in raw materials and cut his time involved as I am sure many would switch to receiving a Podcast instead of a cassette tape.

It was just mailed yesterday.

Who knows if I will hear anything or if he will consider, but it's worth a try.

Thanks.

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of: